12. Most certainly I tell you, he who believes in me, the works that I do, he will do also; and he will do greater works than these, because I am going to my Father.
13. Whatever you will ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14. If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it.
After Investigating 1,000 Near Death Experiences, This Author Came To The Conclusion That Life After Death Is Very Real
Does life after death really exist? The answer to this question has fundamental implications for every man, woman and child on the entire planet, and yet most people don’t spend very much time thinking about it. If this life is not the end, so much of the petty stuff that we spend so much time …
A rare glimpse inside North Korea's secret church - Open Doors USA
Two faithful believers bring us inside a secret church in a remote village of North Korea.
China: Why it's No. 23 on the 2020 World Watch List
China is number 23 on the 2020 World Watch List. David Curry, CEO and President of Open Doors USA, traveled to China recently to find out what's happening th...
24. Truly, truly, I tell you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains by itself alone. But if it dies, it bears much fruit.
25. He who loves his life loses it. He who hates his life in this world will keep it to eternal life.
26. If anyone serves me, let him follow me. Where I am, there will my servant also be. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.
From sub-Saharan Africa to China, Christians experience 'high' levels of persecution - World Watch Monitor
• In Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday more than 250 people, 45 of them children, were killed in attacks on three churches and hotels; more than 500 people were injured. • Bombs killed 20 at a Catholic church in Jolo in the southern Philippines. • In China, state-sanctioned and ‘underground’ …
Police Hunt for and Persecute Buyers of Religious Books
After an online Christian bookstore owner was arrested, buyers were traced and investigated all over China as part of CCP's drive against "illegal publications."
'We will lose the next generation of Christians': Inside China's war on youth - Open Doors USA - Open Doors USA
Three Christian Teachers Killed in Northeast Kenya, Sources Say
Taal volcano: Villagers rescue horses via boats | AFP
Villagers living near Taal volcano in the Philippines rescue horses and other animals, transporting them via boats as fears of a massive eruption looms. Subs...
Woman en Route to Her Wedding, 10 Other Christians Killed in NIgeria
A woman and her bridal party in northeast Nigeria were killed by suspected Boko Haram terrorists five days before her wedding.
The Robots Are Coming, And They Are Going To Take Over Millions Of Jobs
When we get to a point where literally just about everything can be done more cheaply and more efficiently by robots, the elite won’t have any use for the rest of us at all. For most of human history, the wealthy have needed the poor to do the work that is necessary to run their …
Sanhedrin Meets With Representative of ‘Ten Lost Tribes’: Launches Efforts to Return them to Israel
(BIN) Many Pashtun have family traditions identifying with specific tribes. Those from the tribe of Yusufzai, for example, believe they are descended from Joseph, Lewani from Levi, Rebbani from Reuven, Afridi from Ephraim, Gaghai from Gad, and Benyamin from Benjamin.
Taal volcano: thousands flee as ash and lightning spurt into sky
Thousands of people have fled the area surrounding Taal volcano in the Philippines, which has been erupting since Sunday. It has spurted ash up to 15km into ...
When you hear of wars and disturbances, do not be terrified, for these things must happen first, but the end won't come immediately."
Then he said to them, "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.
There will be great earthquakes, famines, and plagues in various places.
There will be terrors and great signs from heaven.
Why Are Volcanoes All Over The Globe Suddenly Shooting Giant Clouds Of Ash Miles Into The Air?
There certainly hasn’t been a lack of seismic activity so far in 2020. Just a few days ago, I wrote about the horrific earthquake swarm that Puerto Rico is currently experiencing. More than 1,000 earthquakes have rattled Puerto Rico so far, and as you will see below, it was just hit by another very large …
Key events of Taal Volcano eruption
Lava and broad columns of ash illuminated by lightning shot from Taal Volcano on Monday, grounding hundreds of flights amid an alert for a possible "explosiv...
Uyghurs in Xinjiang Ordered to Replace Traditional Décor With Sinicized Furniture
The 'Three News' campaign calls for every household to 'modernize' with sofas, beds, and desks, sources say.
1 John 4:7-12
A social network website (Mastodon instance) devoted to the new life only found in Christ.